Everyone is talking about sustainability, but who knows exactly what it is about?
What does sustainability mean in the production of fashion, for us as a company and for you as a customer?
We sign the TONI trousers, which are produced under particularly sustainable aspects, with the Green by TONI seal. We will now explain which environmentally friendly properties they bring:
20-50% water reduction depending on colour
40-50% energy reduction
less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere
minimisation of waste water
dye meets the REACH* criteria
GOTS** (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
MADE IN GERMANY
- german fabric qualities are subject to one of the highest environmental standards in Europe and the world
- not less than 20% energy reduction
- regional value creation: Weaving, dyeing and equipment within a radius of 10 kilometers
- 0% ground water consumption: Thanks to water extraction from surficial-water and return of the purified wastewater
- 50-60% water reduction
- 50-60% energy reduction
- 80-95% less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere
- 70-80% reduction of lead times
- 75-85% waste reduction
- 60% noise reduction
- no use of chemical materials during recycling of polyester
- 80% less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere***
- 90% reduced water consumption
The article "REFIBRA (TM)" is an innovative yarn made of eucalyptus wood and recycled cotton.
FABRIC MADE IN ITALY
- less water wastage
- minimisation of waste water
- low use of finishing substances
- improved working conditions
- original Italian denim
Take a look at the GREEN BY TONI COLLECTION online now!
* The level of protection for humans and the environment in relation to chemical substances is guaranteed by the European Chemicals Regulation (regulations for improving protection for humans and the environment in relation to chemical substances).
** Global Organic Textile Standard (world leading standard for the processing of textiles made of biologically produced natural fibers)
*** Effects of the use of recycled polyester yarn Q-Noca by Fulgar® digital per Kilogramm