Everyone is talking about sustainability, but who knows exactly what it is about?
What does sustainability mean in the production of fashion, for us as a company and for you as a customer?
We sign the TONI trousers, which are produced under particularly sustainable aspects, with the Green by TONI seal. We will now explain which environmentally friendly properties they bring:
- 20-50% water reduction depending on colour
- 40-50% energy reduction
- less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere
- minimisation of waste water
- dye meets the REACH*1 criteria
- GOTS*2 (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
Sustainable washed trousers in our Onlineshop:
* 1) The level of protection for humans and the environment in relation to chemical substances is guaranteed by the European Chemicals Regulation (regulations for improving protection for humans and the environment in relation to chemical substances).
* 2) Global Organic Textile Standard (world leading standard for the processing of textiles made of biologically produced natural fibers)
MADE IN GERMANY
- german fabric qualities are subject to one of the highest environmental standards in Europe and the world.
- not less than 20% energy reduction
- regional value creation: Weaving, dyeing and equipment within a radius of 10 kilometers.
- 0% ground water consumption: Thanks to water extraction from surficial-water and return of the purified wastewater.
Trousers made in Germany:
The article "REFIBRA (TM)" is an innovative yarn made of eucalyptus wood and recycled cotton.
Take a look at the Green by TONI collection online now!